You can never have too much room to work. Expand your space with John Boos Maple Wood Top Work Table with an Adjustable Lower Shelf. The edge grain blended maple table features a smooth surface top with a food-safe oil finish to resist spills and stains.
Ideal for commercial, institutional, and residential kitchens, John Boos Maple top tables are perfect as large scale cutting surfaces, for general food preparation, or kneading dough. At home, this work table works wonders as countertop extenders, kitchen islands, craft tables, and more. This high-quality table is sure to become a trusted companion for all manner of tasks.
Built to withstand daily use, this table has an extra sturdy base and undershelf crafted from galvanized steel. Easily adjust the undershelf to meet your desired height and use the included bullet feet to accommodate set-up on uneven surfaces. Measuring 36 inches long, 24 inches wide, and 36 inches tall with a 1.5-inch thick tabletop, John Boos Wood Top Work Table is NSF approved and safe for food preparation.
Included is 3 Wooden Butcher Block Board Natural Moisture Creams. Crafted from all-natural unbleached beeswax and food-grade mineral oil, this thick and silky maintenance cream is NSF certified and safe for use on food preparation surfaces. Give your wooden cutting boards, butcher blocks, bowls, countertops, and more tender TLC with this moisturizer.
- John Boos Maple Wood Top Work Table with Adjustable Lower Shelf, 36 x 24 x 1.5"
- Large wood top table perfect for commercial, institutional, and residential kitchens
- Features beautiful edge grain construction with John Boos penetrating oil finish
- Easily adjust the undershelf and bullet feet to your desired height
- Extra sturdy base and undershelf made from galvanized steel
- Measures 36 inches long, 24 inches wide, and 36 inches tall with a 1.5-inch thick tabletop
- NSF approved table safe for food preparation
- Color: Natural/steel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36 x 24 x 36 inches
- Weight: 72 pounds
- Part number: JNS01
- John Boos Block Wooden Butcher Block Board Natural Moisture Cream, 5 Oz (3 Pack)
- Designed to replenish the moisture lost in your cutting boards from repeated washings
- Thick and silky cream crafted from all-natural unbleached beeswax and food-grade mineral oil
- Penetrates deeply into the wood grains to lock in moisture and adds extra protective barrier
- Easy to use, simply spread over desired surface, let cream soak in, and wipe off excess
- Includes 3 5-ounce tubes of moisture cream for wooden cutting boards, butcher blocks, bowls, tabletops, and more
- Second step to wooden utensil maintenance; first step is John Boos Mystery Oil (sold separately)
- NSF certified and safe for use on food prep surfaces
- For best results, leave the cream to soak on overnight
- Made in the USA
- Capacity: 5 ounces each tube
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2 x 2 x 6 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Part number: BWC-3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.