Get to chopping meats, fruits, veggies, and more with the John Boos Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board.
This wood cutting board features a spacious cooking area so you'll have plenty of space for chopping those essential ingredients. Made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid northern hard maple wood, not only does this kitchen cutting board look great, it's more eco-friendly and easier on knives than plastic cutting boards.
For added convenience, this cutting board has a deep juice groove and is reversible so you can use either side for meal prep. An integrated pouring spout allows you to easily pour carving juices. Make sure to hand-wash only and treat regularly with safe oil, especially in drier climates.
Maintain your wood butcher block for years to come with the John Boos Block Board Care and Maintenance Set.
This set includes a 16-ounce bottle of the Mystery Oil and a 5-ounce tube of Board Cream. A round applicator with a beechwood handle is also included, ensuring a smooth application of oil or cream to your cutting boards.
- Package includes John Boos Reversible 24 x 18" Cutting Board with Curved Edges and Pouring Spout and John Boos Block MYSCRMAPP 3 Piece Wood Cutting Board Care and Maintenance Set
- The maple wood design of this cutting board will complement any kitchen style and is perfect for chopping meats, fruits, veggies, and more
- Deep juice groove and reversible design so you can use this cutting board on either side
- Boss Block Cutting Board Care and Maintenance Set includes a 16-ounce bottle of Mystery Oil, a 5-ounce bottle of Board Cream, and a round applicator
- Boos Block Mystery Oil penetrates deep into the grain of the wood surface to clean and revitalize wood fibers
- Includes integrated hand grips on each end
- A sustainable alternative to plastic boards, this lightweight and versatile cutting board is easier on knives than plastic cutting boards
- Hand wash with mild soap and cold water and do not soak
- Dishwasher safe: No
- Microwave safe: No
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 18 x 2.25 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part Number: RAD03-GRV-S
- Quantity: 1
- John Boos Block MYSCRMAPP 3 Piece Wood Cutting Board Care and Maintenance Set
- Applicator with beechwood handle and sponge ensures a smooth application of oil and cream to cutting boards, butcher blocks, and more
- Use the Boos Block Mystery Oil (step 1) and Board Cream (step 2) together to increase the lifespan of your wood cutting boards and utensils
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 1.50 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Part Number: MYSCRMAPP
- Quantity: 1
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.