The best way to the heart is through the stomach. Create delicious appetizers, snacks, and meals for your next family get-together with John Boos 30-Inch Wide Cutting Board. This must-have versatile food prep tool is perfect for chopping meats, fruits, veggies, and more.
Save time preparing multiple snacks and use this large wooden cutting board to prepare yummy treats. Take advantage of the reversible design with the 2 flat sides for cutting, carving, and chopping bread, veggies, and other ingredients. The integrated hand grips on each side make the board easy to lift, flip, and maneuver.
This set includes a 16-ounce bottle of the Mystery Oil and a 5-ounce tube of Board Cream.
Crafted from durable and sustainably sourced, hand-selected hard maple wood, the solid construction is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. After you're finished using John Boos Cutting Board, easily wash by hand. Occasionally use Boos Oil (sold separately) to help maintain the impressive grain and natural golden coloration.
- John Boos Reversible 30 Inch Wide Flat Edge Grain Cutting Board, Maple Wood
- Must-have food preparation accessory perfect for chopping meats, fruits, and veggies
- Reversible board features 2 completely flat sides that can be used as cutting surfaces
- Integrated hand grips on each side make the board easy to lift, flip, and maneuver
- Crafted from durable and sustainably sourced, hand-selected hard maple wood
- Versatile design and solid construction suitable for indoor cooking or outdoor grilling
- Effective resistant to moisture makes this board perfect for culinary applications and serveware
- Impressive grain and natural golden coloration
- Low maintenance care only requires quick hand washing
- Do not soak, put in the dishwasher, microwave, or refrigerator
- Made in the USA
- Thickness: 2.25 inches
- Color: Natural
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 23.25 x 2.25 inches
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- John Boos Block MYSCRMAPP 3 Piece Wood Cutting Board Care and Maintenance Set
- Boss Block Cutting Board Care and Maintenance Set includes a 16-ounce bottle of Mystery Oil, a 5-ounce bottle of Board Cream, and a round applicator
- Boos Block Mystery Oil penetrates deep into the grain of the wood surface to clean and revitalize wood fibers
- Board Cream made with food-grade mineral oil to create a long-lasting moisture barrier seal
- Applicator with beechwood handle and sponge ensures a smooth application of oil and cream to cutting boards, butcher blocks, and more
- Use the Boos Block Mystery Oil (step 1) and Board Cream (step 2) together to increase the lifespan of your wood cutting boards and utensils
- Mystery Oil and Board Cream are NSF-certified
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 1.50 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.