Bring an upgrade to the functionality and look of your kitchen counter surfaces with the John Boos Walnut Butcher Block Counter Top.
This butcher block is crafted in the USA by expert craftsman from walnut wood pieces sourced from sustainable forests. The wood is finished with food-safe penetrating oil, which aids in water resistance and makes spills and meal preparation clean up a breeze. Tough enough for all types of heavy-duty cutting and food prep, this butcher block could serve as a replacement for your countertops or kitchen island top, or just as an all-around cutting board.
Designed to complement and enhance any existing kitchen decor, the kitchen block features finger-jointed internal rails nestled amongst full-length external rails. The walnut wood pieces boast natural color variations for an attractive aesthetic unique to each individual item. Butcher block countertops can be an easily maintained alternative to granite or stone countertops. For extended durability, longevity, and long-lasting appeal, rub oil (sold separately) regularly on the surface.
Create your own kitchen masterpiece by bringing in this butcher block countertop crafted from walnut wood pieces.
Everyone knows the best way to the heart is through the stomach. Keep your wooden kitchen utensils good as new with John Boos Block Natural Moisture Cream. This 3-pack of 5-ounce tubes is guaranteed to enhance the longevity of your cooking and food prep tools.
- John Boos Walnut 72 x 42 Kitchen Island Butcher Block Counter Top w/ Oil Finish
- Upgrade the look and functionality of your kitchen surfaces with this butcher block countertop
- Tough enough for heavy-duty cutting and meal preparation
- Finished with food-safe penetrating oil; wood fibers absorb the oil, increasing water-resistance and aiding with spills and food clean up
- The cutting board top is crafted with full-length external rails, and internal rails finger-jointed in a random pattern; natural color variations produce a unique and attractive aesthetic
- Designed to complement and enhance any existing kitchen decor
- Made in the USA by expertly skilled craftsman
- Crafted from sustainably sourced American walnut wood
- Easy maintenance alternative to granite or stone countertops
- To keep the walnut wood butcher block beautiful and extend durability, apply separately sold oil regularly
- Material: Blended walnut wood
- Color: Brown; multiple shades
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 42 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 133 pounds
- Part number: WALKCT-BL7242-O
- John Boos Block Wooden Butcher Block Board Natural Moisture Cream, 5 Oz (3 Pack)
- Designed to replenish the moisture lost in your cutting boards from repeated washings
- Thick and silky cream crafted from all-natural unbleached beeswax and food-grade mineral oil
- Penetrates deeply into the wood grains to lock in moisture and adds extra protective barrier
- Easy to use, simply spread over desired surface, let cream soak in, and wipe off excess
- Includes 3 5-ounce tubes of moisture cream for wooden cutting boards, butcher blocks, bowls, tabletops, and more
- Second step to wooden utensil maintenance; first step is John Boos Mystery Oil (sold separately)
- NSF certified and safe for use on food prep surfaces
- For best results, leave the cream to soak on overnight
- Made in the USA
- Capacity: 5 ounces each tube
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2 x 2 x 6 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Part number: BWC-3
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.