Organize clutter and keep your homes organized with the Juggernaut Storage 56 Inch 4 Shelf Plastic Utility Shelving Storage Unit.
You never have to worry about storing your items loosely in garages, basements, pantries, warehouses, or any other unorganized space. With this robust yet lightweight storage unit featuring 4 ventilated shelves, you can finally transform any cluttered home or office space into a spotless and organized one. Sturdy feet elevate the shelving system which helps to avoid water damage to items on the lowest shelf. Thanks to the well-built plastic construction, the utility storage shelving unit will never rust, dent, or peel, and is resistant to damage from chemicals.
You can put together this standalone shelving unit in minutes with no tools required to allow for a quick and easy setup in any space. Supporting up to 150 pounds per shelf, this utility storage shelving unit is capable of supporting the weight of heavy tools and accessories, which makes it highly functional and extremely convenient.
Do more without compromising space all year round with the Juggernaut Storage 56 Inch 4 Shelf Plastic Utility Shelving Storage Unit.
- 4-shelf standalone, portable, and lightweight plastic shelving storage unit provides a multipurpose organization solution for any space
- Great for indoor or outdoor use; Ideal for laundry rooms, garages, basements, pantries, warehouses, or any cluttered home or office space
- Features durable and compact design with 4-ventilated shelves for necessary air circulation
- 150-pound capacity per shelf for long-term storage needs; 600-pound total capacity
- Easy to build with no additional tools required for quick and easy assembly
- Sturdy feet elevate the shelving unit to help avoid water damage
- Plastic construction ensures the unit will not rust, stain, peel, or dent
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.00 x 36.00 x 56.00 inches
- Weight: 20.00 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.