Immerse yourself in unbounded fun this summer with the AquaJet Sprinkling Hose for Trampolines. Attach the hose to your Jumflex trampoline and instantly transform it into a refreshing play haven for your children.
Installation is a breeze! Simply plug the AquaJet into your standard garden hose, and you're all set for a thrilling water adventure. Featuring an adjustable head with 6 different spray settings, you're able to tailor the water flow to suit your children's playtime preferences.
Made for the hot summer days, the AquaJet showers down cool drops of fun, providing a welcome escape from the heat and an exciting twist to trampoline jumping. For an extra layer of fun, add water balloons, bubbles, and balls. There's nothing like a water balloon fight to keep kids entertained.
Kids will have hours of fun slipping and sliding around their Jumpflex trampoline. So revel in the joy with the AquaJet Sprinkling Hose and get ready to make splash.
- Sprinkler hose transforms your trampoline into a summer splash zone for unforgettable outdoor fun
- Made to attach directly to your Jumpflex trampoline and a standard garden hose for simple installation within minutes
- Features an adjustable head with 6 different spray settings, including mis and jet spray settings for ultimate customization
- Ideal for hot summer days to provide a refreshing escape for children while enhancing their trampoline experience
- Use to add water balloons, bubbles, or balls for more exhilarating water adventures on the trampoline
- AquaJet functions best with low water pressure and is compatible only with Jumpflex trampolines
- Color: Black and Green
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.