Get outdoors with your kids and have some soaring fun on this one-of-a-kind JumpFlex HERO 15-Foot Trampoline.
Thanks to the durable structure and ground-breaking spring mechanism, you can experience the excitement of soaring through the air with unmatched excitement. The high-tensile extension springs give bouncers smooth, deep bouncing and maximum airtime. Experience the unbeatable strength of the 360-degree durable polyester enclosure net, securely fastened to the jumping mat, enveloping the entire trampoline. Equipped with a revolutionary SafeSeal system, when the trampoline door is securely zipped shut, children can jump with boundless enthusiasm, free from falling out. For added convenience and safety, a ladder is included for easy exit and entry.
This kids trampoline features a dual-ring metal frame offering strength and durability that lasts. The metal frame parts undergo a rigorous 6-layer rust-proofing and durability process, ensuring their resilience in any weather. Assembly has never been easier with its ingenious design, free from bolts and welds. The trampoline for adults and kids is ideal for people weighing between 40 to 200 pounds but can handle a maximum user weight of 550 pounds.
Start jumping into great fun and exercise for the whole family with the HERO 15-Foot Trampoline from JumpFlex.
- Family fun HERO 15-foot trampoline designed for high bounce, suitable for kids and adults
- Poles curve away from the trampoline, allowing for flips, spins, and twirls with less risk
- 360-degree net enclosure securely clips down to the jumping mat; Ladder provides easy entry and exit for all jumpers
- SafeSeal helps to keep your family secure; Ensures no gaps or holes so you cannot fall out once the trampoline door is zipped shut
- Soft-touch safety net woven with EndlessWeave technology using 100 percent high-strength polyester
- Dual ring frame features high tensile 42 mm steel tube upper ring and 38mm high tensile steel lower ring for a strong, stable design
- Durable trampoline frame and innovative spring system deliver an extraordinary bounce experience, with bigger and smoother jumps
- Effortless assembly with 0 bolts and no welds, cutting the assembly time in half compared to traditional trampolines
- Designed to endure the test of time, this trampoline is built to last thanks to a 6-layer rust-proofing and durability process
- Galvanized metal components inside and out, fortified with a hard-wearing zinc coating to maintain its allure and integrity over the years
- Ideal for jumpers weighing 40 to 200 pounds; Has a max user weight of 550 pounds
- Measures 15.6-foot in diameter at widest point; Minimum of 17-foot of yard space needed
- Spring count: 96
- Spring length: 7.1 inches
- Weight rating: 550 pounds
- Frame diameter: 1.7 inches
- Safety frame diameter: 1.7 inches
- Material: Polyester
- Frame Material: Galvanized steel
- Color: Green/Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 181.10 x 181.10 x 102.00 inches
- Weight: 280 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 10-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.