The JumpKing 15-Foot Trampoline with Safety Net Enclosure will keep your kids bouncing and happy for hours. Not only is the JumpKing 15-Foot Trampoline a ton of fun, but it can help keep your kids active and healthy. The 15 foot design can accommodate young kids and even teenagers.
This trampoline features dual closure entry with zipper and buckles, a premium mesh enclosure, and 5.5-inch galvanized springs. The safe, padded 6-pole enclosure will give you the peace of mind you deserve knowing your kids will be save while having fun.
Your kids will have fun for hours bouncing on the JumpKing 15-Foot Trampoline with Safety Net Enclosure.
- Safe, active fun for everyone
- 96 pieces with 5.5-inch galvanized springs
- Strong and secure patented enclosure system
- Easy to assemble unique toprail system
- Creates a fun jumping environment without limiting visibility
- Rust resistant galvanized steel frame
- W-shaped legs for additional safety and stability
- Frame pad and padded frame poles provides additional protection
- Premium mesh netting is durable and safe
- Dual enclosure entry with zipper and buckles
- Bed: 100% polypropylene
- Mesh: 100% polyester
- Weight limit: 250 pounds
- Part number: JK15VC2
- Warranty: 1 year (frame and jumping surface); 6 months (frame pad); 90 days (all other parts)
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.