Low-impact exercise has never been easier with the JumpSport Handle Bar Accessory for 39-Inch Straight Leg Fitness Trampolines. The sporty handlebar is constructed out of durable steel for peace of mind when you work out.
Meet your new trainer for coordination and balance. This trampoline bar attachment is easy to install. Simply turn the knob to the left to loosen and right to tighten in order to find the fit that is the most suitable to you. Invite a friend over and work out together!
The comfortable handle makes working out a breeze. Jump to your heart's content using the sturdy pole for extra balance. Practice physical therapy exercises with the trampoline accessory. Burn calories, tone leg muscle, and strengthen your quads with this handlebar. This trampoline handlebar is ideal for anyone to use.
Whether you are training or trying to lose weight, trust the JumpSport Handle Bar Accessory for all your exercising needs.
- Sporty handlebar set designed for JumpSport 39" Fitness Trampolines
- Wide-leg equipment is safe to use for added stability and balance while you jump
- 6 adjustable height settings make it easy for everyone to customize the bar to their preferences
- Soft, padded handle is comfortable to hold so you can work out with ease
- Great for physical therapy, upper-body exercise, and low-impact workouts
- JumpSport Fitness Trampolines sold separately
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 40 x 1.5 x 41 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.