Looking for an easy way to load up bikes and hit the trails? Look no more with this KAC Bike Tailgate Pad for Trucks with 2 Storage Pockets for Tools and Gears.
The padded tailgate cover for mid-size and compact trucks carries up to 5 bikes for ultimate convenience. Made from heavy-duty PVC with weatherproof coating, the tail gate pad also has a soft velvet upholstery underneath that protects your pickup trucks and your bikes. Featuring a middle flap that buckles for an easy tailgate handle and rearview camera access, this pad is truly unique for your every road adventure. Maintenance is made possible with the 2 mesh multi-purpose tool pockets that provide efficient storage and allow moisture to drain for rust prevention.
Ideal for transporting mountain bikes, gravel bikes, road bikes, and others, this padded tailgate mat will be your best traveling companion. Expect lesser worries on the road with this KAC Bike Tailgate Pad for Trucks with 2 Storage Pockets for Tools and Gears.
- Padded tailgate cover for mid-size and compact trucks carries up to 5 bikes and measures 54 inches long and 32 inches wide
- Built with a middle flap buckle that opens to create an easy tailgate handle and provides rearview camera access
- Made of heavy-duty PVC materials with a strong coat that prevents harsh weather conditions and a soft velvet upholstery underneath for protection
- Includes 2 mesh multi-purpose tool pockets to provide efficient storage and allow moisture to drain for rust prevention
- Equipped with a 1-inch EPE foam divider cushions to protect carbon frames and paint and -.6-inch thickness throughout the entire pad
- Material: PVC
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.5 x 18.1 x 7.9 inches
- Weight: 6.1 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.