Whether you have a special someone you want to sit with at the party or game, or whether you have a purely platonic tailgating partner to share a blanket with on frigid days, there are times when a regular folding chair just isn't cozy enough. That's where the Kamp Rite 2 Person Tailgating Camping Double Folding Chair comes in.
This isn't your run of the mill lawn chair. No, this double wide camping chair is extra comfy thanks to its oversized seat and extra functional with its 2 built in cupholders. The aluminum frame on this loveseat folding chair is lightweight so you can easily fold it up and carry it to and fro, but it's also strong enough to hold up to 250 pounds per seat. The polyester fabric stands up to years of use through rain and shine, while the chair's design with armrests is ergonomic and comfortable all day.
You don't have to sacrifice portability or convenience for comfort or function when you choose this handy dandy outdoor double folding camping chair.
- Perfect for tailgates, camp sites, boats, and more, enjoy the outdoors in comfort with your friend or significant other
- Stay comfortable with the oversized seats and keep your drinks near at hand with built in cupholders
- Reinforced aluminum frame is lightweight for carrying to the campsite
- Easy to take to and from sporting events and parties with the included carry bag
- Weight capacity of up to 250 pounds per seat
- Heavy duty polyester fabric stands up to rain and shine for years of use
- Color: Tan and blue
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 40 x 7 x 9 inches
- Setup dimensions (L x W x H): 42 x 18 x 17 inches
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.