When you're short on beds, you can give and get the gift of sleep with the Kamp-Rite Double Kwik-Cot. This 2-person compact cot is a wonderful solution for a spare guest bed or at a campsite.
The folding cot is equipped with 2 padded head sections to lay down in the comfort of your own home or camping under the stars. This portable cot also features a mesh storage hammock, a heavy-duty, powder-coated frame, and sturdy fabric so you can enjoy maximum comfort.
When you're ready to put away the cot, easily disassemble it in minutes, and place it in the provided storage bag. Once it's placed in the bag, the cot can be easily stowed in your vehicle or a closet at home.
The Kamp-Rite Compact Double Kwik Cot is the indoor/outdoor sleeping bed solution for your overnight guests, hunting, or camping needs.
- Enjoy a great night's sleep indoors and outdoors with the Kamp-Rite Double Kwik-Cot
- Quick solution for a spare guest bed or at a campsite for children and adults
- Easily set up and take down the cot in minutes
- Padded head sections allow your family or guests to sleep comfortably
- Mesh hammock underneath cot included for easy storage of small items
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated frame and 600 D fabric base
- Includes tube-shaped, heavy-duty 600 D carry bag
- Weight capacity: 500 pounds
- Color: Black
- Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 85 x 55 x 19 inches
- Packed dimensions (L x W x H): 42 x 11 x 11 inches
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.