Have a seat and take a load off your feet with the 2 Kamp-Rite Outdoor Folding Lounge Chairs with Detachable Footrests.
Designed with a detachable footrest, there's no way you'll ever get out of this comforting chair. These lounge chairs have 2 cup holders that allow you to keep your beverages and other personal items close by, while the side pocket can hold your magazines, snacks, and other goodies.
Made with a powder-coated steel frame, these durable, long-lasting outdoor chairs can support up to 300 pounds and satisfy all who use them. With a convenient carrying bag included, you can easily transport these chairs from place to place and have a safe place to stow them not in use.
Be comfy while you camp, embrace the great outdoors, and ensure yourself a comfortable resting spot as you indulge yourself in all activities with the 2 Lounge Chairs with Detachable Footrests from Kamp-Rite.
- Versatile camping or tailgating chairs with detachable footrests provide a comfy spot to rest your feet
- Equipped with 2 cup holders to keep your beverages or small personal items close at hand
- Side pocket provides additional storage to stow goodies or magazines
- Powder-coated, durable steel frame is made to support up to 300 pounds
- Easily fold the chairs together and store in the convenient carry bags when transporting or not in use
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Color: Blue and tan
- Setup dimensions (L x W x H): 28 x 38 x 38 inches
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 38 x 7 x 7 inches
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.