Enjoy those hot summer days out on the water with this Kelsyus Floating Pool Lounger Inflatable Chair. The connected clips allow you to tether to a boat, dock, Kelsyus Floating Cooler, or your fellow Kelsyus floaters.
The integrated cup holder allows you to bring your favorite drink with you out on the water so you can sip and float. The patented inner spring sewn around the outside edge of the float offers greater comfort and stability in the water. The oversized fabric-covered inflatable backrest provides support and keeps you upright while the cares of everyday life drift away. Jet valves make inflation and deflation quick and easy so you can spend more time floating without the hassle of an air pump. Convenient side clips allow you to connect your chair to other Kelsyus float products, or to the dock or boat when you want to stay in place. When it's time to head in, the Kelsyus Floating Lounger folds in a snap using spring technology for easy transport in the included carrying bag.
Stay cool while enjoying a hot summer's day out on the water, thanks to the Floating Pool Lounger Inflatable Chair from Kelsyus.
- Kelsyus Floating Pool Lounger Inflatable Chairs are great for a day at the pool, lake or ocean
- Comfortable backrest, armrests, and headrest
- Mesh interior allows water to cool you off on those hot days
- Built-in cup holder keeps your drink at hand
- Attached clips allows tethering to a dock, boat, Kelsyus Floating Cooler or other Kelsyus Loungers
- Easy to fold using spring technology allowing for easy storage and transport
- Includes carrying bag
- Jet Valve technology allows for easy inflation and deflation
- Capacity: 250 pounds
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 39 x 39 x 17 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.