Protect yourself from the elements with the Kelsyus Premium Canopy Chair. This portable folding chair turns the standard quad style camp chair into a personal oasis with patented Kelsyus features and details outdoor enthusiasts appreciate. The Premium Canopy Chair is the perfect companion for camping trips, tailgating, watching sporting events from the sidelines, or just hanging out in the backyard.
Integrated large cup holder with o ring for stability
Canopy locks up or down for shade or sun
Canopy converts into a carry case
- Quantity: 3
- Great for tailgating, camping, or just enjoying the outdoors
- Patented sun canopy protects you from the elements with 50+ UPF
- Canopy locks up or down for shade or sun
- When you are ready to go, the canopy converts into a carry case with durable snap lock buckle no more bags to deal with
- Armrests become backpack straps for hands free portability so you can easily tote your other belongings
- Over sized seat with rounded front edge won't cut into the backs of your legs for extended comfort
- Integrated large cup holder with o ring for stability
- Sturdy powder coated steel frame supports adults up to 250 Lbs
- Stylish, high quality fabric and stitching performs great, looks great
- Color: Navy
- Part #: 80188
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Made in the Shade!
I purchased this set for my son, his wife and granddaughter since she is in all sorts of summer outdoor sports. I did not make her last lacrosse game so missed out on trying the chair out. My son and Daughter-in-law sent me a picture of them at the game and canopies up and said, “we love these - thanks mom!”