Your little one wants to feel independent, but you know that isn't always easy. Let your child hold their own drink without any mess with the Kid Basix Safe Sippy 2 Cup 11-Ounce Bottle.
This eco- and kid-friendly sippy cup is made from safe materials and specially designed for little hands to hold independently. The special sippy valve prevents spills but won't confuse your kiddo. The straw shaped spout is even designed to promote soft palate development. When the kid is old enough, you can take the handles off of the bottle so they feel like the big kid they are.
The bottle is made of insulated stainless steel to keep your child's milk or water cold. The stainless steel is BPA- and phthalate-free while being protected by a colorful TPR sleeve to protect little hands from the discomfort of cold liquids. Once your kiddo is finished drinking, you can throw the cup in a dishwasher. And the bottle is antimicrobial and non-leaching for clean, safe drinking.
As a parent, you have enough to think about. Let your little one drink independently with the Kid Basix Safe Sippy 2 Cup 11-Ounce Bottle.
- Eco and kid-friendly sippy cup is made from safe materials and specially designed for little hands to hold independently
- Tough stainless steel construction is BPA and phthalate free and dishwasher safe
- Handy dust cap keeps the spout clean
- Can convert from a straw cup to a sippy cup
- Travel plug prevents spills while on the go
- Insulated and protected by colorful TPR sleeve
- Spout designed to promote soft palate development
- Removable handles
- Includes: Cup, sippy valve, straw adapter, straw, travel plug, TPR sleeve, dust cap, and removable handles
- Volume: 11 ounces
- Color: Red
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.