Keep your toddler or baby safe from harm's way stair areas with the KidCo Custom Fit Auto Closing ConfigureGate with 30-Inch Door.
Constructed from heavy-duty steel, this ConfigureGate door was built to provide ultimate protection in any odd-shaped or extra wide area. All joints easily rotate and then lock into place for secure attachment. The unique handle design applies magnet-lock technology with a dual magnet design that automatically draws the door shut, closing the gate securely each time. With a hold-open feature, you can keep the door open until pushed back close. This 3-piece safety gate will fit up to an 86-inch opening with the ability to link an unlimited amount of 9-inch or 24-inch sections to fit any desired length or to make a free-standing enclosure (Sold separately). Quick-release adjustable wall mounting hardware allows you to mount the gate if needed.
Guard your little one from unwanted tumbles with the Custom Fit Auto Lock ConfirgureGate Baby Gate from KidCo.
- Heavy-duty baby, toddler, or child safety gate provides protection in wide or odd-shaped rooms or areas when mounting points don't line up directly
- All joints on door rotate setting individual sections to the ideal angle, and then easily lock in place for secure attachment
- Includes hold-open feature that keeps door open and suspends the auto-lock feature until it is pushed closed
- Unlimited amount of 9-inch or 24-inch sections can be linked and added to fit preferred length or freestanding closure (sold separately)
- 2-way door section can be placed anywhere within the layout set up; Lay-out features adjustable quick-release wall mount hardware
- Material: Steel
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 1 x 29.5 inches
- Weight: 22.40 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.