You know your little one likes to adventure. Keep them out of the rooms they don't need to be in with the KidCo Retractable Safeway Baby Gate.
This baby gate is a flexible, yet safe polyester mesh barrier with a 1-touch memory button to pre-set the gate width for an easy and safe walk-through. When retracted, the super quiet recoil won’t wake sleeping family members and the included spacers make baseboard installation a breeze. A sturdy lock holds the gate in place and can be used at either the top or bottom of staircases. Extends for all openings up to 55 inches and features quick-release hardware to stow away when not in use.
Keep your children and pets safe from restricted areas, whether it's at the top of the stairs, in the kitchen, or in the laundry room. Protect your home and your little one with the KidCo Retractable Safeway Baby Gate.
- Flexible yet safe mesh barrier and baby gate protects your toddlers and pets from restricted areas, such as down staircases or into kitchens
- One Touch Button technology presets the exact length needed, so it always pulls to the same length; Works on openings up to 55 inches wide
- Retractable, with a quick release to stow away when desired and a super quiet recoil that won’t wake sleeping family members or animals
- Easy to install spacers included for baseboard installation and 4 quick-release holders that can be mounted quickly and easily
- Sturdy lock holds the gate in place
- Material: Polyester mesh fabric
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 55.00 x 1.00 x 33.50 inches
- Weight: 4.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.