Kokido SKIMBI Floating Surface Skimmer is a highly effective way of clearing debris from your above ground swimming pool. The surface skimmer connects directly to the filter pump and watch, as it starts to automatically gather debris. Just empty the skimmer when it gets full.
The adjustable mounting bracket allows it to be moved up or down so it's in line with the water's surface. The swimming pool skimmer is made from corrosion-proof plastic materials so it's incredibly easy to maintain and clean. Get the SKIMBI Floating Surface Skimmer today and spend more time enjoying your summer.
Including several great tools, the Intex Deluxe Maintenance Kit keeps your pool water looking crystal clear. Maintenance is a part of every swimming pool and getting the right tools for the job cuts down on time spent cleaning. Using your existing filter pump, the included vacuum sucks debris from the pool floor. The deluxe skimmer collects floating debris while the leaf rake is great for skimming anything that is missed. Easily brush grime from pool walls with the wall brush and telescoping pole. A clean pool is a safe pool!
- Kokido SKIMBI Floating Surface Skimmer | K074CBX
- **Kokido SKIMBI Floating Surface Skimmer**
- Connects to filter pump for automatic skimming
- Catches leaves and debris from the pool surface
- For above ground pools with an inflatable collar or tubular structure
- Includes different brackets to mount on frame pools or inflatable ring pools
- Removable strainer basket for easy cleaning
- Includes connectors compatible with most leading pool brands on the market
- Part #: K074CBX
- Warranty: 30-day Kokido warranty against product defects
- Part number: K074CBX
- Manufacturer warranty: 60-day warranty
- Intex Deluxe Maintenance Cleaning Kit for Mininum 800 GPH
- **Intex Deluxe Maintenance Kit**
- Keep your pool clean and safe with these helpful tools
- Included in the kit:
- Leaf rake with debris net
- Curved wall brush
- Deluxe vacuum head with two nozzles
- Scrubber vacuum
- Telescoping aluminum pole
- 24' hose and connectors
- Vacuum works in conjunction with your filter pump to pick up debris from the pool floor
- Requires INTEX filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gph (not included)
- Two vacuum heads
- Scrubber vacuum is great for cleaning pool walls
- Clean remaining floating debris from the surface with the leaf rake
- Deep mesh net attached
- Remove grim from pool walls with the curved wall brush
- 110" telescoping aluminum shaft attaches to leaf rake, brush and vacuums
- Great for 18' pools and above
- 24' hose is enough to comfortable vacuum
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Part Number: 58959E / 28003E
- Warranty: One year INTEX manufacturer warranty against product defects
- Part number: 28003E
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.