Restore the precise function of your engine's starter with this KSU 8-Pack of Ignition Coils, Compatible with Select Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury Models.
This ultra-durable 8-pack of ignition coils creates the perfect precision power to ignite your spark plugs and get you up and running again. These durable and stable coils perform under extreme conditions while providing high electrical resistance, a strong spark from the plugs, and corrosion and abrasion resistance for added longevity and performance. Constructed of high-quality, high-grade materials including premium copper wire and heavy-duty rubber, these coils are built to last.
With a wide range of compatibility, these coils are a great investment for mechanics and car enthusiasts alike. Designed to work with 2005 to 2008 Ford Expeditions, 2006 to 2008 Explorers, 2007 to 2008 Explorer Sport Trac, 2004 to 2008 F150, 2004 F150 Heritage, 2005 to 2008 Super Duty F250, F350, F450, and F550, and 2005 to 2008 Ford Mustangs. Also compatible with 2006 to 2008 Lincoln Mark LTs, 2005 to 2008 Lincoln Navigators, and 2006 to 2008 Mercury Mountaineers.
Make your ignition system work better than new with the Set of 8 Ignition Coils for Select Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury Models from KSU
- Pack of 8 replacement ignition coils restores the function of your ignition system, creating the power to ignite your spark plugs
- Durable and stable under extreme conditions while providing high electrical resistance, strong spark from plugs, and corrosion resistance
- Constructed with high-quality high-grade materials including premium copper wire and heavy-duty rubber
- Ford: 2005-08 Expedition, 2006-08 Explorer, 2007-08 Ex SportTrac, 2004-08 F150, '04 F150 Heritage, 2005-08 SuperDuty F250/350/450/550, 2005-08 Mustang
- Additional compatibility: 2006 to 2008 Lincoln Mark LT, 2005 to 2008 Lincoln Navigator, and 2006 to 2008 Mercury Mountaineer
- Material: Mixed
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.61 x 5.08 x 7.48 inches
- Weight: 3.67 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.