Enjoy time on the water and never worry about the safety of your accessories when you use the Kwik-Tek Ultimate Lanyard. Built for holding keys for various jet skis and other PWC, the buoyant lanyard and floating wrist band ensure your items never end up at the bottom of the lake.
Featuring 4 keys that fit all brands, the lanyard is sure to hold the key to your favorite aquatic toy. A stainless steel key ring holds other accessories, including car keys. Thanks to a buoyant design and detachable floating wristband, the cord floats to the surface of the water. Staying at the surface, you can easily retrieve your keys and not worry about them disappearing to Davy Jones' Locker. A built-in, high-pitch emergency whistle signals for help when you encounter trouble in the water, and you'll never fumble for items with the tangle-free swiveling snap hook.
Filled with features to make your time on the water safe and convenient, the Ultimate Lanyard by Kwik-Tek keeps all your PWC accessories close at hand.
- Feature-packed life vest lanyard fits keys for all jet ski and water scooter brands; No need for accessories
- Built with a buoyant design and floating wrist band, the lanyard ensures your keys don't sink if it slips off your vest
- Signal for help using the attached, high-pitch emergency whistle, a great safety feature when out on the water
- Never fumble around with a tangled cord thanks to the swiveling snap hook
- Stainless steel key ring lets you hook up to a Sea Doo D.E.S.S. or carry your car keys
- Color: Red, black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 9 x 1 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.