Swing, stand, and climb your way to fun outdoors with the LAEGENDARY Rope Swing.
This interactive rope swing allows your child to sway while sitting on the disk and gives them a climbing challenge with the integrated rope platforms. Designed with a rubber disk, kids can balance while shimmying up the rope, promoting both core and muscle strength as they climb. Plus, the outdoor playset is a great sensory workout for building motor skills and developing sensory integration. Swinging also helps the brain learn to make sense of speed and direction so there's no shortage of learning while little ones enjoy playtime! Complete with a 4-foot tree strap and carabiner, the disk swing has everything you need to get set up quickly. If the swing is not the right height, simply adjust by pulling the secured rope from inside the disc seat and tying a knot. Supporting up to 120 pounds, the balance swing set for backyards is fun for kids of all ages!
Get to some swingin' fun outside with the Tree Rope Swing from LAEGENDARY.
- Interactive rope swing offers imaginative outdoor play swaying on the disk or climbing up the rope
- Circular rubber disk allows kids to balance while climbing; Promotes core and muscle strength as they climb
- 6.6-foot climbing rope can be adjusted by pulling the secured rope from inside the disc seat and tying a knot
- Complete tree swing hanging kit includes 4-foot tree strap and carabiner
- Supports up to 120 pounds, fun for kids of all ages
- Great sensory workout for building motor skills and developing sensory integration
- Swinging helps the brain learn to make sense of speed and direction
- Material: Polyethylene
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 6.10 x 12 inches
- Weight: 4.70 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.