Whether in the pool, just off the boat in the lake, or even out on the big blue ocean, you deserve to stay relaxed and cool while enjoying the sunny weather. Kick back with this replacement set of Kelsyus Laguna Lounger Floating Foam Mats.
Durable and amazingly buoyant, these water recreation floats will last all summer long (and a few after that!) thanks to the Aqua Cell technology that resists chipping and peeling. These sport floats' cross-hatch pattern keeps you secured whatever position you may be in and the built-in oversized foam pillows give you just the right amount of support so you can keep your head high and dry.
Once you've got your tan just right, swim on back to the edge and pull these slim water sport pads out of the water. The thin build makes it a breeze to roll up and store in the boat or the pool house. The dimensions (L x W x H) for each are 72 x 28 x 1.6 inches and each weighs 10.6 pounds.
When you're out on the water, stay cool and comfortable while you soak in those sweet summer rays. Grab this replacement for the Kelsyus Laguna Lounger Floating Foam Mat set and enjoy total relaxation.
- Set of soft foam lounger keeps you cool and afloat in the pool, lake, or ocean
- Aqua Cell technology resists fading, chipping, and peeling while providing lasting durability
- Built-in oversized pillow on each provides head support for relaxing on the water
- Each is lightweight and easy to roll up for simple floatation device storage
- Crosshatch pattern keeps you comfortable and secure no matter how you lay
- Material: Foam
- Color: Blue
- Single mat dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 28 x 1.6 inches
- Single mat weight: 10.6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.