Showcase your table tennis skills any day and any time on this Lancaster 4-Piece Official Size Folding Table Tennis set. Perfect for any ping-pong enthusiast in your life, this table tennis table has a lot of playing options.
This official-size indoor table tennis table features a 0.625-inch tabletop and 1.125-inch side aprons for superior ball play. The fold-up design provides 2 separate table halves, allowing the table to be used in playback mode for single-player play or to be easily stored. Unfolded, this ping pong table measures 108 x 60 x 30 inches but folded it only measures 64.5 x 60 x 30 inches. The lockable wheels provide smooth mobility, making storage a breeze.
Net and posts are included, so the only thing left to do is play. Challenge your friends and family to a casual game of ping pong on the Lancaster Lancaster 4 Piece Official Size Indoor Folding Table Tennis Ping Pong Game Table.
- Official-size indoor table tennis table
- 0.625-inch tabletop and 1.125-inch aprons for superior support and playability
- 2-inch, lockable wheels provide smooth mobility and make storage a breeze
- Folding design allows easy space-saving storage
- Corner protections on each side
- Net and posts are included
- Playback mode allows for single play for extra practice
- Assembly required
- Color: Green
- Dimensions: 108 x 60 x 30 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Table Tennis Table
First, the design is faulty. After a tedious assembly (took three people more than three hours with lots of screws etc), there was a gap of 5 inches at the center. Turned out that the holes for the legs were in the wrong places. No use for table tennis play. We had to scrap it. When we contacted the customer service, the agent Mr. Michael asked us to send photos and after reviewing them he agreed with us that the design was faulty. He gave us a full refund right away. I give him a 5 star rating (5/5). Thanks Michael for your understanding. We scrapped the table anyway.