Every awesome car audio set-up needs amplifiers that go above and beyond to bring it all together. With this pack of 3 Lanzar Heritage Series 2000 Watt Monoblock Amplifiers, that's exactly what you'll get.
This car amplifier duo features an RMS power of 1500 watts and a max power rating of 2000 watts, with an electronic crossover network and bass boost circuitry for a full, vibrant sound. Get the music quality you crave with a frequency response of 10Hz and 45kHz. In addition, RCA connectors ensure a secure connection between amplifier and speakers allow for clear, distortion-free sound, with line-out jacks allowing you to build multiple amplifier systems without having to use splitter cords. The LED indicator gives you peace-of-mind, letting you know when units are on/off, and keeping your amp protected.
Take your car audio to the next level with this pack of 3 Lanzar Heritage Series 2000 Watt Monoblock Amplifiers. You'll be able to turn the music up loud with clear, distortion-free music you can enjoy ride after ride.
- Includes 3 car audio amplifiers featuring an electronic crossover network and bass boost circuitry for a full, vibrant sound
- RCA inputs allow for a secure connection, clear sound, and line-out jacks provide the addition of multiple systems without splitter
- Features power and protection LED indicators for peace-of-mind during start-up and use
- 2-ohm stereo stable at 350 watts RMS power up to 1250 watts maximum at 4 ohms and 900 watts RMS power up to 2000 watts maximum at 2 ohms
- Low and high pass filter controls
- THD: <0.01%
- S/N Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz and 45kHz
- HPF frequency response: 80Hz
- LPF frequency response: 50Hz 250Hz
- Fuse: 40A x 1
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.0 x 8.8 x 2.4 inches
- Quantity: 3
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.