Designed for ultimate comfort and sophisticated style, the Lifesmart G4 Reclining Massage Chair brings luxury to any space. This single recliner has an innovative shiatsu massage mechanism that covers your neck to waist, offering support for sore muscles. It features shiatsu and vibration massage modes, 3 auto massage modes, power reclining from different angles to help you relax, and a plush, detachable back cushion that folds back to offer a shiatsu massage. The cushion is made of high-resilience cotton, and the chair features waterproof fabric that makes it easy to keep clean.
This Lifesmart massage chair boasts AI voice control, hidden built-in cup holders in the arms, and a remote control. It also has convenient built-in USB ports so you can charge your devices, a handy storage side pocket to store the remote, and a fast-pairing Bluetooth speaker to play your favorite music or relaxing sounds. With a sleek style that matches many interior spaces, our reclining single chair makes the perfect living-room recliner for reading, comfy home-theater seating for watching a movie, or bedroom recliner for resting.
Upright chair dimensions: 36.6" L x 28.7" W x 41.3" H. Flat dimensions: 64.9" L x 36.6" W x 33.8" H. Chair weight: 114.6 lbs.
Founded in 2008, Lifesmart is a pioneer in budget-friendly, high-quality household products. Our products include 2D, 3D, and 4D shiatsu massage chairs; stoves; fireplaces; heaters; fans; air purifiers; grills; and griddles. Our legacy of innovation shines through in each creation, with our goal always to create smart and simple home products to make your life easy.
- Experience a soothing massage at home with our modern recliner chair with an innovative roller mechanism that covers your neck to waist and 3 auto massage modes
- With shiatsu and vibration massage modes and a Bluetooth speaker, you can customize your massage session
- The remote features an AI voice control that verbally repeats each selected function
- Made with waterproof fabric for easy cleaning, a remote storage pocket, and USB ports
- The 2 hideaway cup holders pull out for use and push back in for a sleek look
- Our recliner has a sleek modern design that complements any space; It measures 36.6" L x 28.7" W x 41.3" H when upright and 64.9" L x 36.6" W x 33.8" H when lying flat
- Established in 2008, Lifesmart creates smart and simple products for the home to provide comfort and convenience and make your life easy; We offer chairs, stoves, and more
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.