These LifePro LifeSmart Fireplace Heaters are made for large rooms and comes with a deluxe mantle that look great. They are safe for any home and perfect for any room. It features overheat shut-off protection, tip-over safety features, and they have a cool-touch exterior makes it safe for kids and pets. Plus, caster wheels allow for easy portability.
Snuggle up to a cozy fire without the hassle of a real one with the LifePro Lifesmart Fireplace Heater. These fireplace heaters have 3 infrared tube elements that will gently heat a large room (up to 5,100 BTU's) without drying out the air or affecting the room's humidity, and the golden oak wood cabinet and realistic flame effect will enhance any decor as well.
Make your living room cozier than ever with these LifePro Lifesmart Fireplace Heaters.
- Provides infrared warmth to large rooms
- Infrared technology effectively uses less energy to produce even heat from floor to ceiling
- Supplements your home's heat
- 3 infrared heating elements
- Control panel with digital readout
- Raised button remote control with LED indicator
- Furniture grade wood cabinet
- High and low heating modes
- Caster wheels for easy portability
- Thermostat control system
- No venting required
- Use flame effect independent from heat
- Cool touch exterior safe for kids and pets
- Overheat auto shutoff
- Rated at 1,500 watts/ 5,100 BTUs
- Powerful blower fan
- Elegant eco-friendly wood mantle
- Beautiful, realistic flame effect can be use with or without heat
- Programmable temperature and timer feature
- Safe tip over feature included
- Easy to use
- Power source required standard 120v 3-prong grounded (dedicated) outlet
- Thermostat: 50
- 90 F
- Power consumption: 1000
- 1500 watts
- Voltage rating: 120 V/ 60 Hz
- Color: Medium oak finish
- Dimensions: 31 x 11.2 x 22.6 inches
- Weight: 46 pounds
- Quantity: 2
- ETL certificate number: 3189533
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.