Get fit while you work with the Lifespan Fitness Adjustable Under Desk Treadmill. Designed to help reduce common aches and pains from consistent sitting, this adjustable standing desk allows you to stay active and productive all at once.
Perfect in the office or at home, this under-desk treadmill provides everything you need to begin walking while you work. Equipped with innovative technology, this exercise machine counts each step, distance traveled, calories burned, and walking time. Intelli-Guard safety ensures the treadmill only works while you're actively walking.
This office accessory is designed to work with your standing desk. Simply roll the treadmill under your desk, connect the console, and begin walking. This model gives you the flexibility to choose the desk you want or use the desk you already own.
With a whisper-quiet 2.25 HP motor, this treadmill is designed to work for hours at low intensities, giving you the quiet you need to focus on your work.
Built to support a maximum user weight of 350 pounds, the Lifespan Fitness Walking Treadmill Desk is the exercise machine you need to work and work out.
- Enjoy a workday workout with this under-desk walking treadmill, fully assembled out of the box
- Burn calories while being respectful of your shared space with a whisper-quiet 2.25HP Continuous Duty DC motor
- Compact size with a 4.6-inch low deck height to give the optimal ergonomic position to your desk and 2 wheels for portability
- LED console display is movable for a custom desk set-up and keeps controls within arms reach, use options to set your preferred speed and silence button beeps
- High-quality steel frame, 2-ply belt, 6 impact-absorbing compression shocks, and non-slip plastic side rails provide you a durable treadmill
- Speed adjustments range from 0.4 to 4 miles per hour; Max setting defaults to 2 miles per hour but can be increased
- Innovative technology counts each step, distance traveled, calories burned, speed, and walking time
- Intelli-Guard stops the treadmill belt when you step off to promote a safe work environment
- Incline is not available on this treadmill as it takes your body out of a neutral position and places strain on your back and joints
- 2-ply belt with 0.75 Inch Phenolic Deck
- 2.5 amp average
- Maximum user weight: 350 pounds
- Color: Black/Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): Treadmill 63 x 28.5 x 7.25 inches; Console 12.5 x 3 x 2 inches; Belt (L x W): 50 x 20 inches
- Product Weight: Treadmill 114 pounds; Console 3 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.