Add a gate to your new fence or repair your existing setup with the Fit Right Adjustable Walk Gate Kit from Lifetime Fence. Built to fit any gap and durable enough to withstand years of use, this gate building kit is perfect for your backyard entrance and exit.
The kit is adjustable and fits openings from 24 inches to 72 inches wide, telescoping to fit your opening. Including everything you need to build a kit, the powder-coated chain-link gate features a lockable gate latch, hinges, and steel wire tires. Posts and post hinges are not included. For larger openings, purchase 2 sets of the CL 013629 gate kits and combine them with a UL301 Drop Rod kit for a double, drive-through gate up to 12 feet wide.
With its durable construction, anti-sag features, and simple installation process, the Fit Right Adjustable Walk Gate Kit from Lifetime Fence gives you a DIY-friendly experience with contractor quality.
- Durable gate building kit lets you fix an existing gate or add a new entrance to any fence
- Chain link gate system telescopes to provide a custom fit to your gate opening; Contractor quality assembly
- Install on-site to perfectly fit your gate opening; Posts and post hinges not included
- Strong, powder-coated steel construction resists rust and corrosion even in wet weather
- Includes steel gate frame, powder-coated chain link, lockable latch, gate hinges, and steel wire ties
- 2 sets of CL 013629 can be combined with a UL301 Drop Rod kit to create a drive-through gate up to 12 feet wide
- Minimum gate width: 24 inches
- Maximum gate width: 72 inches
- Material: Steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.38 x 70 x 72 inches
- Weight: 28.10 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.