Winter's on its way, so make sure your beehive is well prepared for the first cold snap with the Little Giant Beekeeping Bee Hive Winterizer.
This beehive winterizer has a standard design that attaches to any Langstroth hive frame and is built to last from solid pine hardwood. Assembly takes just a few minutes (instructions are included) and once installed, you can enjoy the snowfall knowing your bees are hibernating safely and comfortably. The insulated design separates cold air from warm air, keeping the inside of the hive toasty even when the weather is not.
The bee hive seasonal box includes a moisture board, which helps to draw away and absorb moisture, preventing the interior from becoming too humid and risking damage to the hive structure. Built-in escape holes make sure the bees have an exit in case of emergency while stopping larger creatures from gaining access.
- Keep your queen bee and her drones safe and comfortable during hibernation
- Hot box beehive attachment helps insulate your hive during cold weather
- Included moisture board draws away moisture, keeping the hive interior dry
- Escape holes allow bees to exit/enter as desired but stop larger creatures from gaining access
- Standard size fits any Langstroth Hive
- Material: Pine
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.75 x 16.25 x 7 inches
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.