Get the durable and long lasting pig trough that your animals deserve with the Mountable 2 Hole Baby Piglet Trough Feeder by Little Giant.
This premium pig feeder has an open trough design that allows for starting baby pigs to easily and conveniently access their food. The 2-hole design can easily be opened to refill or cleaned when feed becomes stale or soiled. Its versatile design is for crate and stacked deck nurseries or where ever it fits.
It can be installed freestanding, fence mounted, or wall mounted for easy loading from the top. It's constructed from heavy duty 24-gauge rust resistant steel for a long life and durability. The livestock feeder has a capacity of 7 pounds.
Add some versatility to your pig nursery with the Little Giant Mountable 2 Hole Baby Piglet Trough Feeder.
- Open trough design allows for starting baby pigs to easily and conveniently access food
- 2-hole feeder can easily be opened to refill or cleaned when feed becomes stale or soiled
- Versatile design is for crate or stacked deck nurseries
- Can be freestanding, fence mounted or wall mounted for easy loading from the top
- Constructed from heavy duty 24-gauge rust resistant steel for a long life and durability
- Capacity: 7 pounds
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 8.25 x 12.5 inches
- Weight: 3.54 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day limited warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.