Watering your flock just got a little bit easier, because with the Little Giant 4-Pack 10-Gallon Tank Heavy-Duty Poultry Gravity Waterer, you can fill it up and forget about it.
Ideal for chickens, ducks, and other poultry, this large-capacity waterer holds up to 10 gallons pounds of water and is gravity fed so your flock has a constant flow of the water it needs. The built-in Water Saver Ring minimizes spillage to prevent wasted water and is easily removed for cleaning. Made of strong, heavy-duty plastic, this chicken waterer is designed to withstand heat, cold, and cracks over time. You can also easily assemble and disassemble this poultry waterer with its 3-leg design that keeps the waterer off the ground.
This water tank is easy to fill thanks to the top-fill design and lid. Fill from the top and screw the lid on tightly. Fill your flock easily and conveniently with the Little Giant 4-Pack 10-Gallon Tank Heavy-Duty Poultry Gravity Waterer.
- Pack of 4 water container provides water flow at a constant rate using its complete top-filled, gravity-fed design with a 10-gallon capacity
- This gravity waterer tank is made of heavy-duty plastic that is designed to withstand heat, cold, and cracks over time
- The water container base can be easily assembled and disassembled, and it features an easily removable water saver ring that minimizes spilled water
- The water tank has 3 legs that keep it off of the ground, and the tank is slightly translucent so you can see how full it is
- This container's large capacity can hold about 10 gallons of water and has dimensions of 28.5 inches tall, 18.25 inches wide, and 18.25 inches deep
- Water capacity: 10 gallons
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.25 x 18.25 x 28.5 inches
- Weight: 5.8 pounds
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.