Make the most out of a snowy day by sledding down a hill with this 2-pack of Lucky Bums 48-Inch Toboggan Sleds. Made for kids ages 8 and up, these 48-inch long sleds feature built-in handles and a pull-rope, making it easy for you to haul your little one back up the hill.
These 2-person sleds are great for sliding down wide, open hills. Use these sleds to pull a child, dog, or both on a snowy walk to the ski lodge or pull them back to the house for a warming cup of hot chocolate. A set of 2 built-in handles give the sled rider a safe spot to hold on while speeding down a hill or being pulled over a snowy path. These lightweight sleds are easy to store away or pack in the trunk for a weekend at the ski lodge.
Made in the U.S.A., these snow sleds are constructed of durable, Phthalate- and BPA-free plastic. With heavy-duty construction, these Lucky Bums Snow Kids Plastic Toboggan Sleds will provide hours of sledding fun for years to come.
- Kids plastic snow toboggan sleds are designed to work in different types of snow, from ice to powder
- Pull rope included so you can pull the runner back up the hill or your child can easily bring the sled to the top
- Sleds with 2 sets of built-in handles has a low steerability rating best used in wide-open areas
- Constructed of durable plastic free of BPA and Phthalate
- Made in the U.S.A, these 2 attractive designed 48-inch long sleds are for kids ages 8 and up
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 19 x 4 inches
- Weight: 3.25 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.