Make the most out of a snowy day by sledding down a hill on this 2-pack of Lucky Bums 48-Inch Kids Toboggan Sleds.
Whether speeding down a hill or being pulled over a snowy path, these sleds are the perfect winter accessory for endless fun in the snow. Use these sleds to pull a child, dog, or both on a snowy walk to the ski lodge or to the house for a warming cup of hot chocolate. Made for kids ages 8 to 15, these 48-inch long sleds include a pull rope, making it easy for you to haul your little one back up the hill.
These single-person sleds are great for sliding down wide, open hills, and performing across all types of snowy terrain. Ice, packed snow, slush, and fluffy powder all are sled-able conditions with these toboggan sleighs. The lightweight construction is easy to store away or pack in the trunk for a weekend at the slopes. Durable plastic is kid-friendly and sure to last season after season for hours of sledding fun for years to come.
Take delight in the winter snow and pass on seasonal nostalgia with these Lucky Bums Kids Plastic Snow Toboggan Sleds.
- Plastic snow toboggan sleds help your kids make the most out of a snowy day
- Designed to work in different types of wintry precipitation, from ice to packed snow to fluffy powder
- Integrated pull rope lets your child or the runner bring the sled back up to the tippy-top of the hill
- Low steerability rating performs best in wide-open areas free of obstacles or friends
- 48-inch sleds fit children ages 8 to 15; please wear a helmet for ultimate protection
- Constructed of durable kid-friendly plastic for hours of sledding fun season after season
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 19 x 7 inches
- Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.