Make maneuverability -- and life -- a little easier with the Lumex LF1050 Battery Powered Patient Transfer Lift.
Lumex floor lifts are designed to provide safer and more secure transfers of patients by caregivers. Sturdy and easy to use, this lift features 6-point spreader bar with 360-degree rotation that accommodates 2-, 4-, or 6-point slings.
The transfer lift's heavy gauge steel construction with white powder-coated finish and rubber-coated low base legs protect furniture and walls. Large, easy-to-grip handles make maneuverability even more convenient while the intuitive foot pedal leg opening mechanism frees up hands.
With an ergonomic hand pendant with hook, emergency stop button, and manual lowering mechanism, this lift is safe and effective to use. For your ease, a warning beep and visual indicator on control box signals for low battery charge (24V DC motor). This patient lift can lift up to 400 pounds.
Give your patients the best care with the Lumex LF1050 Battery Powered Patient Transfer Lift.
- Patient transfer lift safely and securely helps caregivers transfer patients
- Heavy gauge steel construction with white powder-coated finish and rubber-coated low base legs protect furniture and walls
- Features 6-point spreader bar with 360-degree rotation that accommodates 2-, 4-, or 6-point slings
- Large, easy-to-grip handles for convenient maneuverability
- Intuitive foot pedal leg opening mechanism frees up hands
- Ergonomic hand pendant with hook
- Emergency stop button and manual lowering mechanism
- Warning beep and visual indicator on control box for low battery charge (24V DC motor)
- Lifts up to 400 pounds
- Floor Clearance: 4.7 inches
- Spreader Bar Minimum Height from Sling Attachment: 27.5 inches
- Spreader Bar Maximum Height from Sling Attachment: 68.1 inches
- Minimum Base Width (outside): 26 inches
- Maximum Base Width (outside): 37.8 inches
- Color: White
- Dimensions (Overall Length): 40.2 inches
- Weight: 114.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.