Add the perfect touch of convenience to your room with the new Black Mini Refrigerator by Magic Chef.
This industry leading mini fridge is perfect for your dorm, office, guest room, or basement to store all your cold drinks and food. It has a full range interior dial temperature control for customized cooling options so you can keep the temperature of your liking.
The fresh food storage provides space for taller items and smaller items to efficiently utilize the interior capacity. The 0.25 cubic feet freezer provides enough space to store all your frozen convenience items. It features a reversible door that swings open left and right to offer multiple placement options.
Put the finishing touch on your space with the new Black Mini Refrigerator by Magic Chef.
- Full-range interior dial temperature control for customized cooling options
- Durable wire fresh-food shelf separates main cavity into 2 parts to help keep foods organized
- Fresh-food door storage provides space for taller items and smaller items to efficiently utilize interior capacity
- 0.25 cubic feet freezer capacity provides space to put frozen convenience items
- Manual defrost feature allows you to slowly defrost frozen items safely
- 1.7 cubic feet capacity mini refrigerator is ENERGY STAR rated for energy efficiency
- Flush back design and reversible door offers multiple placement options
- Adjustable leveling legs provide stability on uneven floors
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.9 x 17.3 x 19.5 inches
- Weight: 33.7 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.