Rollin', rollin', rollin' with the Magic Chef Adjustable Compact Washer Dolly.
Easily move your large appliances around with the adjustable dolly with 4 swivel wheels. This dolly can be adjusted to accommodate both large and small appliances from 17.7 inches all the way up to 27.6 inches. It features 4 non-skid rubber corner pads that ensure your appliance always stays in place while in transport for added safety. Once you have your washing machine in its new home and are ready to unload, the wheels include a locking feature that keeps it in place so it doesn't roll away on you.
This handy dolly includes a tape measure, screwdriver, and bubble level for a complete moving experience. The maximum weight load recommended for this rolling dolly is 220 pounds.
Making moving your large appliances a breeze and less stressful with the Magic Chef Adjustable Compact Washer Dolly.
- Adjustable dolly can handle both small and large appliances and can be adjusted from 17.7 inches to 27.6 inches
- Features 4 swivel wheels that make relocating and moving washing machines and large appliances to their new home
- Includes 4 non-skid rubber corner pads that keep your appliance in place while moving for added safety
- Once you're ready to unload your appliance, initiate the included locks on the wheels to keep the dolly in place
- Set includes: Tape measure, screwdriver, and bubble level
- Weight capacity: 220 pounds
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.7 x 17.7 x 2.8 inches
- Weight: 4.6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.