Give your grill a little extra space for your next cookout. With a sleek and stylish stainless steel design, the Magma Products Detachable Serving Shelf and Cutting Board adds a perfect spot for serving delicious burgers and other treats at your barbecue.
Perfect for backyard cookouts, the serving shelf attaches to your grill to provide a great space to serve up all your grilled goodies. Lay out salads, steaks, and delicious burgers where people can easily pick them up. Also useful for food preparation, the shelf features a removable cutting board. Made from high-density, UV-stabilized polyethylene, the board resists damage and will not crack or mold, perfect for outdoor use. Once your cookout is finished, the shelf and board store conveniently inside your grill, staying out of site but always close at hand.
The shelf is designed to fit grills with a 9 inch by 18 inch cooking grate.
Ready for serving up barbecue, steaks, and burgers, give your grill a useful and convenient serving and food prep space with the Detachable Serving Shelf and Cutting Board by Magma Products.
- Convenient and stylish serving shelf attaches to your grill, giving you a convenient place to set out food once it's ready
- Features a removable, UV-stabilized polyethylene cutting board that will not crack, mold, or retain unwanted smells
- Fits grills with a 9 inch by 18 inch cooking grate, giving you extra space for serving and food preparation
- Stores conveniently inside your grill when not in use, ensuring your shelf is always at hand and ready for serving
- Built from 18-8 mirror-polished stainless steel, blending into the sleek, modern look of your steel grill
- Material: Steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 9 x 2 inches
- Weight: 2.20 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.