Enjoy the summer months and swim the days away with the help of the 48-54 Inch Above Ground Swimming Pool Smart Step and Ladder System from Main Access.
Specifically designed for smaller pools ranging between 48 and 54 inches tall, the 4 steps measuring 24-inches wide provide you with a comfortable transition into the swimming area. The heavy-duty ladder sits on the outside of the pool and gives you a solid footing into the pool.
Thanks to the swing-up and lift-and-lock feature that adds an extra safety measure, you can enjoy the cool waters of your pool knowing that everyone who enters or exits the pool will have a strong footing. This step ladder system can also be connected directly to your deck by removing the outside ladder body and mounting the platform and handrails to the deck for a seamless transition from your deck to your pool.
This Above Ground Swimming Pool Smart Step and Ladder System are built to last you through the years.
- Adjustable smart step system for above-ground swimming pools
- Specifically designed for smaller pools
- Combination of 200600T smart step and 200700T smart choice ladder
- Features no-swim zone and flow-thru step design
- Adjustable for 48 to 54-inch above-ground pools
- Can be connected directly to your deck
- Due to the size of the items in this package, your order will ship in multiple boxes and may not all arrive on the same day
- Color: Taupe
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Good easy to use ..
Much nicer than ladder that came with pool
The ladder and steps work good, need to be weighed down. The hand rails are a little wobbly. Overall it works good, a lot better than what came with the pool. My only suggestion is do NOT use fedex to ship it to you. Even coming from one state next to me, they were 4 days late. The steps were a week late. Please find a different shipping company to use. I think the USPS is faster.