We are an authorized Main Access dealer!
The Main Access 200601T iStep Entry System from Main Access is an innovative and comfortable step that attaches to a new or existing deck. The inside 26” width step provides ample room for a smooth transition while maximizing the swim area. The superior strength-to-weight performance, stability and price point make this an easy deck mountable solution for the above ground pool.
**Protective Ladder Mat Pad, 2 Anchor Sand Weights, and LED Light Included!**
- NEW **Main Access 200601T** iStep Above Ground Pool Step System
- Simple, convenient entry steps
- Features no-swim zone and flow-thru step design
- Adjustable for 48"
- 54" pools
- Designed with smaller pools in mind to maximize swim area
- Optional Smart Lite not included
- Rated to 350 lbs
- Approximately 80lbs of sand required for installation
- Color: Taupe
- Part Number: 200601T
- New **Hydrotools 87956** ladder mat and pool step pad
- Product dimensions: 36" x 36"
- Part Number: 87956
- Product Condition: Brand New
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- **The Anchor**
- 2) Main Access 200888 Universal Pool Step Weights
- Perfect for 26" and up steps
- **New Main Access 200680 Smart Lite**
- For use with all Main Access Steps and Entry Systems
- Can be installed during pool installation or as a later addition.
- Installs quickly without any hardware!
- Energy saving LED light[Click for Installation Instructions] : https://www.gomainaccess.com/sites/default/files/pdf_files/iStepInstruct3.pdf
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.