Keeping your pool water clean and clear all season long, the Main Access Power Ionizer Hybrid Complete Swimming Pool Water Treatment System removes harmful materials without the need for daily chemical additions.
The powerful and convenient ionizer provides swimming pools with a better quality of water while eliminating the daily usage of harsh chemicals. The system chamber disperses natural minerals such as copper and silver into the water to improve clarity. These natural mineral levels can be easily maintained by adjusting the dial on the side of the unit. Simply set the dial to the necessary level and enjoy quality water treatment. Indicator lights notify you when the ionizer is operating properly and features a red light to tell you when the chamber needs to be replaced. Reducing the amount of chemicals your pool needs, the ionizer ensures you don't deal with itchy skin, faded swimsuits, or irritated eyes.
Designed to treat up to 40,000 gallons of water, the ionizer easily installs by fitting to the return side of the filter in any direction. During first fill, add 40 to 80 pounds of salt to achieve a 1,000-ppm reading of total dissolved solids and add an entire bucket of conditioner.
- Powerful ionizer technology provides swimming pools with a better quality of water while eliminating the daily usage of harsh chemicals
- Easily installs without the need of a flow switch, fitting to the return side of the filter in any direction
- Controls with a simple and easy-to-use control panel that lets you adjust the system as needed
- Indicates proper function with the green "active" light and lets you know when the chamber needs to be replaced with the red "alert" light
- Reduces the time and money associated with balancing pool chemicals and ensures you don't need to worry about itchy skin or faded swimsuits
- Utilizes natural minerals such as copper and silver for swimming pool care, eliminating nasty odors without excess chemical treatment
- Treats up to 40,000 gallons of water in above- and in-ground swimming pools without altering the pH,
- During first fill, add 40 to 80 pounds of salt to achieve a 1,000-ppm reading of total dissolved solids and add an entire bucket of conditioner
- Includes test strips to help you balance pH, alkalinity, and copper; Perform weekly water tests to balance all levels
- Designed for a pH between 7.2 to 7.6 and calcium hardness between 180 to 250 parts per million
- Winterize the unite by removing the power ionizer and storing the treatment system in a cool, dry place
- Requires a chamber replacement once per season; Compatible with nearly all filtration systems
- Note: May shut down and leave the red light on if control knob is turned to maximum; Turn the control knob down until the red light goes off and the green light remains on
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.