Getting into the pool doesn't have to be an awkward, challenging chore anymore. Get in and out of your above-ground swimming pool with ease while enjoying an ultimate blend of style, functionality, and safety for your swimming pool experience by using the Main Access Smart Choice Incline Ladder. The outside safety ladder is for use with Main Access Step Models 200740T, 200600T, or 200400T (sold separately).
The large and thick graduated treads on the inside ladder create a comfortable incline and solid footing for every swimmer. Easy assembly on this ladder allows you to get in and swim without the aggravation of construction. The No Swim Zone is a built-in safety feature to take all your cares away and maximize your swimming area.
Elevate your pool area with this sophisticated taupe-toned ladder, crafted to provide effortless entry and exit, granting you and your loved ones endless hours of enjoyment and relaxation. Dive into a new level of swimming pool luxury and enjoy your summer with ease with the Main Access 200700T Durable Smart Choice Ladder for Above Ground Swimming Pools.
- Exterior entry pool ladder swings up and locks for convenience or can be removed for safety
- Design features 22-inch-wide step treats for maximum stability, no-swim zone, and flow-thru step design
- Easily adjusts for use with 48-inch to 54-inch above-ground outdoor swimming pool wall heights
- Pool ladder accessory provides superior strength, stability, and durability with solid footing for all ages
- Specifically designed for use with Main Access Models 200740T, 200600T, and/or 200400T (sold separately)
- Made to support up to 300 pounds
- Color: Taupe
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.