Add this Above Ground Swimming Pool Smart Step System for easy and safe entry and exit for your above-ground pool. Please note, this item cannot be used by itself. Designed for use with 200700T ladder (not included) to make Smart Step Entry System.
Specifically designed for smaller pools ranging between 48 and 54 inches tall, the 4 steps measuring 24 inches wide provide you with a comfortable transition into the swimming area. With the heavy-duty ladder on the outside of the pool (sold separately) and these steps for the interior, you get a solid footing into the pool, and the swing-up and the lift-and-lock feature ensures your safety. Thanks to the flow-thru design of these steps, your water circulation will be improved and you won't have to worry about algae buildup. With modification or reinforced hardware, a deck attachment is possible with this step ladder system. Made of high-impact corrosion-proof material, this Above Ground Swimming Pool Smart Step System is built to last.
DISCLAIMER: To prevent the ladder from floating in the pool, it must be screwed into a deck or have additional weight, such as sandbags, added to the bottom of the ladder.
- Specifically designed for use with Main Access ladder 200700T to create complete entry system (200700T not included)
- Features innovative no-swim zone and flow-through step design
- Conversion kit may be purchased separately for deck mount (not included)
- Adjustable for 48 to 54-inch wall heights in above ground pools
- Offers superior strength, stability, and durability
- Has 4 steps measuring 24-inches wide
- Made of high impact corrosion-proof resin material
- Can be connected directly to your deck
- Color: Taupe
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.