Get a wide variety of strength training exercises all from the comfort of your home with the Marcy Pro 150-Pound Stack Home Gym Machine to effectively burn calories and increase your muscle mass!
Throw out your gym club membership and save money with this high-quality piece of equipment. The workout stations on the MWM-7454 allow you to target multiple muscle groups with 1 piece of workout equipment. Use the dual-action press arms and upper pulley cable to work out your upper body. The lat bar will prepare you to move on to a pull-up bar and the ab attachment will strengthen your core for a full-body burn!
The efficient and space-saving design allows the user to quickly get a full-body workout with the convenience of working out at home. With this all-in-1 home weight machine, you could put away your free weights and avoid the clutter. The MWM-7454 Weight Stack Home Gym includes adjustable weight plates and provides different pounds of resistance depending on the station used.
Take control of your fitness with the Stack Multifunctional Home Gym Full Body Workout Station from Marcy.
- Get a wide variety of strength training exercises at home with the Marcy Stack Home Gym Machine
- Dual-action press arms allow for chest press, vertical butterfly exercises, and a variety of other upper body exercises
- Work your lower body muscles with the total leg developer; Foam roller pads allow for a comfortable workout
- The selectorized weight stack with lock allows you to do resistance training safely, while the safety lock prevents unauthorized usage
- The flip-up footplate helps with working out your arms whether it is standing or seated
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Material: Steel
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 73 x 37 x 78 inches
- Weight: 261 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.