MaxLine Compressed Air Tubing Master Kit is a semi-flexible tubing that uses compression fittings for leakproof performance. It is designed for efficient installation in settings from small shops to large manufacturing facilities. Included with this bundle is a 10-Pack of MaxLine Pipe Mounting Clips to keep the tubing secure and contained.
This air compressor tubing is constructed with an aluminum core surrounded by an inner and outer layer of polyethylene, able to hold any shape bent manually by hand. To straighten the tubing, run it through our straightening tool, or use the bender tool to make precise angles (tools sold separately). To modify the piping tubing to your needs, simply cut to length and insert in the fitting, and tighten. Expanding is made easy with more air outlet locations to modify later. The kit includes 100 feet of 0.5-Inch tubing, (3) air outlet kits, compressor manifold kit, (5) elbow fittings, deburr, and cutter tool.
The tubing can be mounted on wall surfaces, in-wall, buried underground, or concrete using the easy-install, single-hold mounting clips. Each clip can withstand 175 pounds per square inch.
Connect your system as pain-free as possible with the MaxLine Tubing Master Kit and Mounting Clip 10-Pack.
- Tubing master kit and 10-pack of mounting clips ensure an easy-to-use, contained air compressor set up in your shop
- Semi-flexible tubing uses compression fittings for leakproof performance; Constructed with aluminum core surrounded by inner and outer layer of polyethylene
- Designed for efficient installation in diverse settings like shops and farms to manufacturing facilities
- Includes 100 feet of 0.5-inch tubing, (3) air outlet kits, compressor manifold kit, (5) elbow fittings, deburr, and cutter tool
- Mounting clips are easy to install with single screw hole; Each clip withstands 175 pounds per square inch
- MaxLine 100 Foot 0.5 Inch Semi-Flexible Compressed Air Tubing Master Kit
- Can be mounted on wall surfaces, in-wall, or buried underground or concrete
- Coupler size: 0.50 inches
- Max PSI: 200 at 70 degrees Fahrenheit
- MaxLine M8064 Air Compressor Pipe Mounting Clip for 0.5 Inch Tubing, 10 Pack
- Constructed of nylon material that provides long-lasting strength and use
- Recommended to be used with MaxLine 0.5-inch tubing only
- Includes 10 Maxline 0.5-inch Tubing Hose Clamps (M8064)
- Recommended 36-inch clamp spacing for best outcome
- Maximum pressure: 175 pounds per square inch
- Tubing dimensions (L): 100 feet
- Tubing weight: 2 pounds
- Clip dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 6 x 1.5 inches
- Clip weight: 1.6 ounces
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.