Bring the concert to the water with the MB Quart Marine Powersports Nautic 1-Channel 400-Watt Class D Amplifier. This powerful, versatile amp is built to IPX standards to resist water while delivering crisp, clear audio.
Durable and well-built, the amplifier resists extreme weather and salt spray, letting you enjoy quality audio out on the water. A low-noise preamplifier circuit maximizes power at low voltage to produce clear music audio with minimal distortion. With a signal-to-noise ratio of less than 100dB, you can listen to your favorite tunes without interruption in quality. Prewired inputs connect via RCA-nickel plated terminals that are high temperature and impact protected to provide secure connections. The PWM MOSFET power supply provides stable power through PC board with minimal heat generation and the aluminum heatsink dissipates heat quickly to allow the amp to run on lower impedance for a longer duration.
With a single audio channel and a maximum power of 400 watts, this audio receiver gives you quality audio wherever you go. Enjoy your favorite tunes out on the water with the Nautic Marine Mono-Channel Waterproof Amplifier by MB Quart.
- Mono-channel waterproof boat sound amplifier with marine-specific connectors built to withstand extreme weather and salt spray
- Features 400-watt maximum power output and RMS power of 1 x 400 watts at 2 ohms and 1 x 200 watts at 4 ohms
- IPX standard for water-resisting so you can confidently enjoy all of your music while on the water
- Low-noise preamplifier circuit maximizes power at low voltage without creating distortion, producing only quality music audio
- RCA-nickel plated are high temperature and impact protected to provide secure connections
- Full LPF complete control of amplifier signal, especially essential when using 2 or more amplifiers
- Aluminum heatsink dissipates heat quickly to allow the amp to run on lower impedance for a longer duration
- Simpatico coil design with PWM power supply keeps voltage constant through Ultra-Fi output devices
- Quick disconnect wires and RCA connections for quick removal during the off-season
- Includes monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators for added safety
- Amp class: D
- Total channels: 1
- Power: 400 watts
- Power at 2 ohms: 1 x 400 watts
- Power at 4 ohms: 1 x 200 watts
- Crossover: Electronic
- Variable low pass crossover at 12dB per octave: 300Hz
- Bass boost: 0 to 12dB at 45Hz
- Subsonic filter: 60Hz
- Variable voltage: 0.2 to 9 volts
- Signal to noise: > 100 dB
- Speaker level audio inputs: RCA
- Amplifier power terminal 12v/GND: Molex 10 GA
- Amp/Speaker terminal wire gauge: Molex plug connector
- Amplifier fusing: 30 amps x 1
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.51 x 3.7 x 1.77 inches
- Weight: 2.16 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.