Discover unmatched sound quality in the great outdoors with the MB Quart MBQJ-STG6A-1 800-Watt STAGE 6 Tuned System for Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator.
Enjoy the best playback performance possible on your next off-road adventure with this speaker system. Each component is tough enough for trail duty, so you won't have to worry about getting swamped. Along with this tuned audio package and speaker upgrade, the MB Quart includes factory wiring harness adapters for easy installation.
This powerful speaker system includes 6 speakers compatible with specific enclosures for the Wrangler JL or Gladiator JT UTV systems. Included in the package are (2) 3.5-inch coaxial speakers with 0.75-inch magnesium dome tweeters, (2) 6.5-inch midrange drivers that mount in your lower dash, (2) 6- by 9-inch coaxial speakers with adapters and grilles for your rear sound bar, and (2) 400-watt amplifiers.
Enjoy the audio you love wherever your journey leads with the MBQJ-STG6A-1 800-Watt STAGE 6 Tuned System for Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator from MB Quart.
- Complete audio system contains vehicle-specific wiring and harness for simple, plug and play OEM style installation
- Upper dash system includes (2) 3.5-inch coaxial speakers with paper and mica blended cone and 0.78-inch premium series magnesium dome tweeter
- Lower dash system includes (2) 6.5-inch mid-bass speakers in custom enclosures, designed to mount directly to factory enclosure locations
- Rear soundbar features (2) 6- by 9-inch coaxial speakers with durable paper and mica cone, and 1-inch magnesium dome tweeter
- Contains two 400-watt full range, water-resistant, 2-channel Class D amplifiers providing big power with a low current draw
- Compatibility: Designed for 2018 to current Wrangler (JL), and 2020 to current Gladiator (JT)
- Material: Mixed
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.83 x 9.84 x 8.26 inches
- Weight: 25.02 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.