Take your workouts at home to a whole new level with MBB Abdominal Workout Chair. With this equipment, you can push yourself past the limit and grow.
The MBB Abdominal Workout Chair is built with a thickened steel frame and rubber gasket to provide the necessary support and stability for an intense work-out. 6-inch large foam-covered knee cushions and wear-resistant hand grips to ensure an intense and comfortable workout. The workouts are not limited to leg crunch, slide chin up, abdominal workouts, push-ups, and so on. Build your muscles with a training guide and workout DVD that comes with the equipment. If you're looking for a challenge, the workout chair comes with 4 adjustable levels of strength. There's an LCD screen that displays exercise time, calories, and other data. Train different parts of your body with the home gym equipment. Storing this equipment is easy, collapsible, and light enough to move around. Simply slip it into a corner, lean it against the wall, or underneath your bed.
With the MBB Abdominal Workout Chair, the gym comes to you so you can snap into shape in the comfort of your home with style.
- Snap into shape in the comfort of your home with style with the abdominal workout machine
- Steel frame and a rubber gasket to provide support during intense workouts
- 4 adjustable resistance levels for different intensities of training
- Storing this equipment is easy, collapsible, and light enough to move around
- 11 different possible exercises with 1 machine that trains different bodyparts
- Comes with a training guide and workout DVD to reach full potential
- Maximum weight recommendation: 250 pounds
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 39.76 x 18.11 x 24.01 inches
- Weight: 20.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.