Make any construction project much quicker and easier with the MetalTech Buildman Aluminum Adjustable Self-Locking Drywall Stilts.
The height on these stilts can be fully adjusted from 24 inches to 40 inches, with 2-inch increments, which makes them perfect for use when plastering sheetrock or painting drywall in hard-to-reach ceiling parts. Rest assured that each leg will feel light, safe, and secure when moving with the stilts on. The adjustable padded anti-fatigue straps and strut tubes provide maximum comfort and a secure fit for your legs when in use.
This helpful tool features an ergonomic design with a 1-piece contact grip rubber outsole and dual spring action, to help you walk naturally and flexibly. Self-locking metal buckle straps keep you secure in these durable all-aluminum stilts, constructed to hold up to 225 pounds. The stilts are specifically suited for residential, commercial, and industrial construction, so you can use them wherever they are needed.
For a safe, reliable, innovative product that makes working easier and faster to execute with built-in safety and sturdiness, count on the MetalTech Buildman Aluminum Adjustable Self-Locking Drywall Stilts.
- Fully adjustable stilts, from 24 to 40 inches, with 2-inch increments, making them ideal for cleaning or painting hard-to-reach ceiling areas
- Comes with adjustable padded anti-fatigue straps and strut tubes, providing maximum comfort and a secure fit for your legs when in use
- Includes a 1-piece contact grip rubber outsole and dual spring action for more flexibility and a natural walking feel
- All aluminum lightweight and durable construction, capable of holding up to 225 pounds
- Self-locking metal buckle straps ensure safety and security
- Suited for residential, commercial, and industrial construction sites
- Maximum reach: 10 feet
- Material: Anodized aluminum
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.50 x 6.00 x 44.00 inches
- Weight: 8.10 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.