For the do-it-yourselfer's and the indoor painters, the MetalTech 4-Foot High Portable Jobsite Series Scaffolding is the perfect go-to tool for your upcoming home projects.
This Jobsite Series folding steel scaffold platform is a great solution for a mobile work surface. It features a 500-pound load capacity, yet it is extremely lightweight and folds for added portability. It's constructed with a 1-inch steel tube frame, 4-inch swivel casters with locking brakes, and a solid steel stem. Its multi-level working area is adjustable so you can set them at your desired level for a comfortable workplace. This series features a safety rail to hold on to for added stability and a convenient fold-away tool shelf for your paint can, bucket, screws, nails, and tools. When you're ready to call it a day, this bench folds flat for compact storage and transport.
Make your home project process a little more seamless by adding this convenient 4-Foot High Portable Basic Jobsite Series Scaffolding by MetalTech.
- Portable Jobsite series scaffolding platform is perfect for DIY projects and indoor painting
- Use it as a cart to haul your equipment to and from job sites
- Features a safety rail to hold on to for added stability and a convenient fold-away tool shelf for your paint can, bucket, screws, nails, and tools
- Features an adjustable multi-level working area that can be customized to your desired level
- Scaffold folds flat for compact storage and easy transport
- Includes 4-inch double lock non-marking caster wheels
- No tools required for installation
- Features a 9-foot reach
- Load capacity: 500 pounds
- Working heights: 10 - 21.5 - 33 PO
- Finish: Powder coat
- Platform: 2 anti-slip, 14-gauge steel
- Structure: 1-inch outside diameter, 16-gauge steel
- Standards: ANSI, CSA, and OSHA
- Color: Black and yellow
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 22.5 x 49.5 x 57.75 inches
- Weight: 59 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.